GENERAL TWIN SEAL & gENERAL tRU sEAL
Rapid seal abrasion is inherent in the designs of most ball and gate valves. The Cameron GENERAL Twin Seal double-block-and-bleed plug valve reduces this constant wear by using two seating slips independently mounted on a tapered plug by dovetails, which mechanically retract from the seating surface prior to rotating. This provides a bubble-tight, verifiable dual seal without seal abrasion.
- Industrial processes
- Oil and gas
- Aviation fueling
- Pipeline pumping stations and terminals
- Refinery bulk loading terminals
- Aviation and naval fueling systems
- Crude oil and refined products metering and measurement systems
- Pig launcher and receiver systems
- Specialty applications in industrial process plants
Our inventory includes a wide range of selections
- Sizes range from 2"-36"
- ASMI Class 150-900