INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
This is a full-time position.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Direct contact for customers and vendors
- Selling of valves, automation and/or specialist products
- Work in conjunction with Outside Sales to assure customer specifications are met
- Assist in operational and administrative duties as needed
- Service and grow existing accounts
- Maximize sales revenue
- Maintain the highest level of customer service
Education & Work Experience Requirements
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong knowledge of Valve & Actuator products - training avilable
- PFF knowledge preferred - training available
- Reasoning, analytical, math and reading skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and multi-tasking
- Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint
433 Northpark Central Drive
Houston, TX 77073
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working near moving mechanical parts
- Standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time. Up to 8 hours or more per day.
- Frequent lifting of objects up to 50 lbs.
- Work area has fluorescent lighting and air conditioning.
- Noise level is usually moderate.
- Fast-paced environment, subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity.