The M&J Valve Model M-303 is an advanced fabricated body design slab gate valve manufactured and tested to API-6D. The fabricated body allows for a wide selection of material choices. The floating slab gate uses the natural force of line pressure to obtain a dynamically tight downstream seal in high-pressure differential applications. Low-pressure sealing is accomplished with coil springs that energize the seat pushing it against the gate.
Ease of maintenance and versatility make the M303A the leading gate valve in the industry. The two-piece stem/common yoke simplifies operator mounting and conversions. The two-piece stem design allows different materials to be used in wetted areas while standard material is used for stem threads. Combined with the bolted packing retainer, the two-piece stem allows quick operator and extension changes in the field with the valve under pressure. For valves with ribs, a new rib system has been developed to make painting and coating easier.
- Spring loaded seat/floating gate combination provides low and high pressure seal
- Seat faces are outside the flow stream in the fully open or closed position considerably extending seal life
- two-piece stem design simplifies motor operator mounting
- Full thru-conduit port for passage of pigs, wipers, and scrapers
- Internal pressure relief to upstream side
- Secondary stem seal/packing injector
- Top entry for inline maintenance
- Double Block and Bleed
Our inventory includes a wide range of selections
- Sizes range from 4"-36"
- ASME Class 150-600