Repair & reconditioning
Ci is well equipped to repair or recondition any valve, mechanical, pneumatic or electric actuator that may be experiencing issues.
Ci has been reconditioning actuators for over 25 years and is considered a leader in repair/reconditioning of any actuator in the world. Turnaround time and reliability has made Ci the deserving, respectable service-orientated company for any repair/reconditioning job, no matter what size or quantity. Our capabilities allow us to recondition over 60 actuators in a 2-3 week period while maintaining day-to-day business functions. Customer satisfaction is our goal with any repair or recondition.
- In-House & In the Field
- Each repair carries a 1-year warranty on all parts replaced
- Each recondition carries a 1-year warranty on the complete actuator
- Extensive initial report
- Degreasing the complete Actuator
- Wheelabrators to remove all paint to bare metal
- Motor Meg Test
- Surface machining (If needed)
- FM certify or Group B certify (for Limitorque actuators)
- Reassembly and Testing
- Paint Booth